It is not compulsory for pupils to wear a uniform at Uffculme School. However, we have found that wearing a uniform may help pupils to differentiate between school and ‘home’ days and it may also provide them with a sense of group identity.
The following is a list a list of non-gender specific uniform items that you may wish to buy:
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore
- A white polo shirt or white long-sleeved shirt
- A red jumper, cardigan, sweatshirt or fleece
- Black, grey or white socks
- Black shoes
- A cap or fleece hat
- A book bag
- A fleece lined waterproof jacket
- A white or red PE T-shirt
- Black PE shorts
- Black PE pumps
These items may be purchased from any chain or department store. Or, should you wish to purchase any uniform item which feature the Uffculme rainbow logo we ask that you contact the school’s office.
The Following is a list of secondary items if you wish to buy a uniform for your child:
- A black blazer
- A red tie
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore.
- A white long-sleeved shirt
- A grey jumper
Post 16 Uniform
Our post 16 students are not required to wear an uniform. However, we do ask that they wear smart, casual clothes. They also require a P.E. kit as they will continue with sporting activities.